Guest/s attend this establishment at their own risk.
The owner, and/or his employee/s shall not be liable for any claims of whatever nature including but not limited to that for theft, injury, loss or damage of whatever nature, whether arising from the owner’s default, negligence or otherwise.
1. Check-in time at the Guest House is from 2pm and checkout 10 am latest, unless prior arrangements have been made with management.
2. Breakfast is served in the dining room between 7 am and 9 am on weekdays; 7.30 am and 9 am weekends and public holidays.
3. Our rates are per person and not per room. Guests will be responsible for the cost of any persons sleeping over with them.
4. No smoking is allowed in the bedrooms or Dining and Bar Area. Smoking is only allowed on verandas and outdoors. A cleaning charge of R120 will be levied where Guests smoke in the rooms.
5. Rooms are serviced daily. Over weekends our cleaning staff is only available until 9.30am and late sleepers will be responsible for the tidying of their rooms.
6. We offer a laundry service during weekdays. Please ask for a laundry bag.
7. We do have a facility for emails, faxes and Internet access if required nearby.
8. Our pool is not enclosed and children may only swim if accompanied by an adult.
9. Swimming towels are available on request
10. Guests are most welcome to use the braai areas. Please however bear in mind that there are other guests and keep the noise levels down.
11. For 1 day booking full payment required to secure booking. 2 Days and more a 50% deposit is needed to secure the booking.
12. Cancellation Policy -- Full refund of deposit if booking cancelled before 14 Days of date of arrival. No refund thereafter.
We trust that you will be comfortable and enjoy your time in Port Elizabeth. If there is anything that we can do to make your stay more comfortable, please ask Philip.